Weathervane Playhouse will continue to regularly evaluate our health and safety policies and will make adjustments as necessary based on community health data and the guidance of our local public-health officials. As of March 17, 2022:
- Ticketholders will no longer be asked to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Additionally, our audience members are free to choose whether to wear a face mask inside our facility. Guests exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or who have tested positive within the last 10 days must stay home.
- Masks are no longer required for students. Students exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or who have tested positive within the last 10 days must stay home.
- ALL Weathervane Playhouse volunteers will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
If you have a specific question or issue concerning your tickets in regard to these measures, please contact Keith Campbell at 330-836-2626 (or e-mail him) to discuss flexible options for your tickets.
In addition to the current policy, several upgrades have been made to Weathervane’s building and procedures for health and safety reasons. These include:
- Weathervane has upgraded all building HVAC filters to MERV 13 as currently recommended by Ohio’s COVID-19 Information and Checklist for Improving Indoor Air Quality.
- Before and during all performances, Weathervane will continuously run the system fan on the HVAC units for the lobby, theater house, and stage.
- Cancellation of post-show meet & greets.
If you have additional questions about these safety measures, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com.