Education Intern- FALL 2023
Weathervane’s Education department is looking for a Fall Intern! The internship will run Saturdays, from September 16th to Novemeber 18th and will include the following: Oversight of onsite camps, checking students in, checking in with teachers, helping with clean up, and helping with any teachers needs.
If interested, fill out the internship form. Email the Assistant Education Director, Elijah Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Production Internships are paid and available for upcoming shows. Internships are mentored by Weathervane staff and are available for:
- Set Construction
- Set Construction Interns assist in the technical process of building the set for a mainstage production, and gain experience in carpentry, construction, scenic painting, and scenographic techniques; working from ground plans, sectionals, elevations, and painter's elevations. Set Construction Interns work under the direction of Weathervane's Technical Director.
- Scenic Design, Lighting Design, or Sound Design
- Design Interns create a design for a mainstage production under the direction and mentorship of Weathervane's Resident Designers. They assist in the technical processes and gain experience in the implementation of their design.
- Sound Technician
- Sound Technician Interns mix the live sound for a mainstage production under the direction and mentorship of the production sound designer, and/or Weathervane's Resident Designers.
- Wardrobe Supervisor
- Wardrobe Supervisor Interns oversee costumes and maintain the aesthetic of a production's costume design. Wardrobe Supervisor Interns work on a mainstage production under the direction and mentorship of the Resident Costume Designer.
To apply, email a cover letter that describes your interest and qualifications, a current resume, and three professional references. Please include the position you are interested in and the production you are applying for in the email subject line.
School Required Volunteer Hours
Email our Coordinator of Volunteers at email@example.com
In your email, please:
- Provide basic requirements for your school
- Total amount of hours
- Dates and Flexibility
- List interests and any areas of experience (if applicable)
- Share what you hope to get out of the experience
- Contact information: email and phone number