1/10/2013 - 1/26/2013
Running Jan. 10 to 26, 2013
Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.
Fridays at 8 p.m.
Saturdays at 8 p.m.
Saturdays, Jan. 19 and 26 ONLY at 2:30 p.m.
Sundays at 2:30 p.m.
A drama by Geoffrey Nauffts
Directed by Jerimie Newcomb
Next Fall takes a witty and provocative look at faith, commitment and unconditional love. The play's central story focuses on the five-year relationship between Adam, an atheist, and the devoutly religious Luke — but this play goes beyond a typical love story.
When a sudden accident changes everything for the couple, Adam finds that he must turn to Luke’s family and friends. A timely and compelling new American play, Next Fall forces us all to examine what it means to "believe" and what it might cost us not to.
Warning: Due to adult language and situations, the play is recommended for mature audiences only.
Presented with generous support from
An Akron Community Foundation Fund
• Cool facts about this show: The Broadway production of Next Fall (which ran for 132 performances in 2010) was nominated for two Tony Awards. Among its many producers was musician Elton John. Playwright Nauffts is also an actor whose New York credits include the original Broadway production of A Few Good Men.
$16 for Weathervane subscribers
$5 for children (ages 17 and younger) and college students
Next Fall is presented in Weathervane Playhouse's John L. Dietz Theater, the intimate 48-seat "second stage." All seats are sold on a general admission basis ("first come, first seated"). Ticketholders are encouraged to arrive no later than 10 minutes before the performance. Latecomers will not be seated until an appropriate break in the play's action.
BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
Buy tickets in person or by telephone (330-836-2626) during the following hours:
• Mondays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (but CLOSED on M.L.K. Day on Monday, Jan. 21, 2013)
• Tuesdays through Fridays: 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Performance Saturdays only: Noon to 5 p.m.
• The Box Office is also open beginning one hour before each performance and remains open until the final curtain.
CLICK HERE to buy tickets online.
SCOTT SHRINER — Adam
BRIAN WESTERLEY — Luke
KYRA KELLEY — Holly
JASON LEUPOLD — Brandon
MARY MAHONEY — Arlene
JAMES RIZOPULOS — Butch
► CLICK HERE to read more about our cast and creative team! (pdf)
THE CREATIVE TEAM
JASEN J. SMITH
JASON BRYAN MAURER
ALAN SCOTT FERRALL
Assistant Technical Director